Camtasia Studio is a powerful screen recorer and video editor for windows developed by TechSmith and would help you record onscreen activity and edit into a professional screencast video.
With Camtasia Studio you can capture any any screen actions and publish into various video formats such as MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, CAMV, MOV, MP3, GIF, etc. Create videos that train, teach, sell, and more with it! It's the easiest way to demonstrate a process, product, or idea.
The new TechSmith Screen Codec 2 allows you to record larger dimensions and more graphical content with higher frame rates. Camtasia Studio is also a useful video editor with mang video editing features. You can add multimedia tracks on the timeline, add callout, video effects, transition effect, etc. Record screen and edit, create intriguing videos with with Camtasia Studio Portable.
Camtasia Studio Portable was updated to version 8.0.4 Build 1060 on 2013/4/22. Run !)CamtasiaStudioPorable.exe and click on Install button to initialize it. Launch Camtasia Studio Portable from CamtasiaStudio.exe. If Necessary, run !)CamtasiaStudioPorable.exe and click on the Uninstall button to completely remove Camtasia Studio Portable leftovers.
Note and Important: !)CamtasiaStudioPorable.exe is ONLY used for the first time for program initialization. And also Camtasia Studio Portable is still the trial version, You can try Camtasia Studio Portable 8 for 30 days. If you like it, buy it or use the 100% freeware HyperCam screencasting software instead.
Camtasia Studio 8.0.4 Version History:
- Improved reliability of project saving and opening
- Flash/HTML5 controller controls should now auto-hide when appropriate
- Fixed a crash after rendering for Share to Camtasia Relay
- Uploading to Relay no longer fails for project names with Ampersands
- Made lower volume levels more distinguishable on the timeline audio waveform
- Arrow keys now scroll the playhead instead of the timeline
- Tooltips now show for locked media
- Improved ability to scroll the timeline while playing
- Added ability to specify duration when extending a frame
- Adding ripple moving and trimming of media on the timeline
- Inserting space on the timeline by holding shift and dragging the playhead
- Added option to include under video captions in a variety of outputs
- Improved audio editing for timeline selections
- Keyframes now automatically fit in available space when added to media
- Improved messaging when uploading media to private or password protected folder on Screencast.com
- Fixed an issue that caused extended frames to show incorrect cursor effects
- Added ability to set the default animation duration to instant
- Fixed an issue causing table of contents to not be initially visible
- Improved memory usage and performance on the timeline
- Fixed issues causing CS7 project upgrades to fail
- Additional bug fixing
About TechSmith Camtasia Studio Portable
MD5 Hash: 9022811EAD5A63468D4D2799E11A5F6D
Note: The Camtasia Studio Portable is NOT a ture portable app and you have to install the .NET Framework 4 to use it.