App Full Description >>
MailStore Home is a powerful and reliable email archiving and backup software. It could easily archive emails from E-mail account, Email clients or Email files to a central archive.
MailStore Home is free for personal and non-commercial use. You can use it to backup your Gmail, Outlook, Windows Mail, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey or any POP3 and IMAP mailboxes.
All Emails that MailStore Home could archive and backup:
- Backup Email Account: Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, Alt-N MDaemon, Kerio Connect, IceWarp Mail Server, AVM KEN! Mailbox, IMAP Mailbox and POP3 Mailbox.
- Backup Email Client: Microsoft Outlook, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird and Mozilla SeaMonkey.
- Backup Email Files: Open and Import EML File, MSG File and MBOX File.
Note: Run MailStoreHomePortable.exe to launch MailStore Home Portable. It was updated to version 188.8.131.5275 on 2013/8/27. All the email data will be saved into the 'Data' folder.
More about MailStore Home:
- A Central Archive for All Emails
- Never Lose Emails Again
- Not a One Way Street
- Extremely Fast Search
- Safe Even for Large Amounts of Data
- Mobile Email Archive
What's new in MailStore Home Portable 184.108.40.20675?
- Improved: It is now possible to use regular expressions in the folder include and exclude lists, making the folder selection much more flexible. Simply prepend the regex to include or exclude with || (case-sensitive) or |i| (case-insensitive).
- Improved: Exchange Server: MailStore now comes with a global option to skip messages which are marked as infected (disabled by default), rather than to write an error to the archiving report
- Improved: Better error handling for broken messages in MAPI format (Outlook MSG)
- Improved: Workaround for a bug in Gmail that causes the IMAP PERMANENTFLAGS to contain invalid characters
- Improved: The "verify" maintenance command now writes more detailled error information
- Fixed: Exchange Server: Some item-level errors in Exchange Web Services (e.g. "ErrorVirusDetected") may cause the archiver to skip the remaining messages in the folder
- Fixed: An error message is shown when cancelling the deletion of a large folder
- Fixed: MailStore Home uninstallation fails if a language other than English or German is selected
- Fixed: Folder names are not shown correctly in several titles of MailStore if they contain an ampersand (&)
Download MailStore Home
MailStoreHomePortable_220.127.116.1175.paf.exe | 5.95 MB
@ThinstallSoft.com | MailStore Home Portable 18.104.22.16875 Download Page | Old Versions
Download MailStore Home Portable 22.214.171.12479
MailStoreHomePortable_126.96.36.19979.paf.exe | 5.93 MB
@ThinstallSoft.com | MailStore Home Portable 188.8.131.5279 Download Page