TextMaker Viewer 2010 from SoftMaker is an excellent and free document viewer that lets you open, view, and print documents created with Microsoft Word 6.0 to 2007, TextMaker as well as OpenDocument and other common office file formats.
With TextMaker Viewer, you can open a document created in Microsoft Word, TextMaker, or OpenDocument format, but don't need to install the respective word processor.
You can use TextMaker Viewer 2010 as the following document file viewer:
* docx, docm viewer - Microsoft Word 2007
* sxw viewer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice Text
* dotx, dotm viewer - Microsoft Word 2007 templates
* rtf viewer - Rich Text Format
* doc viewer - Microsoft Word 6.0 up to Word 2007
* psw viewer - Pocket Word (Pocket PC)
* dot viewer - Microsoft Word templates 6.0 up to 2007
* pwd viewer - Pocket Word (Handheld PC)
* tmd viewer - TextMaker 6.0 up to 2010
* htm/html viewer - HTML documents
* odt viewer - OpenDocument Text
Especially, you can convert there file formats into PDF file directly in TextMaker Viewer 2010 (docx to pdf, rtf to pdf, odt to pdf).
About TextMaker Viewer 2010 Portable
TextMaker Viewer Website: www.officeviewers.com
Note: File of TextMaker Viewer Portable is Removed for Violation. There is ONLY INSTALLER now!