Active@ Partition Manager Portable 2.6.5 - Free Disk Partitioning Tool
Active@ Partition Manager is a free disk partitioning software from LSoft Technologies. You could use it to Create new partition, Create Volume (Logical Drive), Set Active Volume, Change Attributes, Format Partition, Edit Boot Records or Delete Partitions.
Active@ Partition Manager could change the drive letter and volume label for selected drive.
Note: Run PartMan.exe to launch Active@ Partition Manager Portable Freeware version. Active@ Partition Manager Portable was updated to version 2.6.5 on 2013/6/6.
Product Features of Active@ Partition Manager Free:
- Create a partition or logical drive
- Format a logical drive or partition (FAT32, exFAT, NTFS)
- Edit Boot Sector and Partition Table
- Initialize new disk as MBR or GPT or fix MBR (GPT) on damaged disk
- Rollback partition layout changes, such as createdeleteformat partition and disk initialization
- Assign or change partition attributes
- Format a Flash memory as NTFS
- Delete a partition or logical drive
- Create FAT32 partitions greater than 32GB in size (up to 1Tb)
- Mark partition as active.
- Create several partitions on a USB flash memory device
- View the properties of a partition, logical drive or hard drive device
- Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, WinPE
What's new in Active@ Partition Manager 2.6.5?
- Convert GPT to MBR and MBR to GPT partition style on fixed disks preserving existing partitions
- Support conversion to GPT or MBR partition style on USB flash memory devices
- GUI improvements and bug fixes
Downloaad Active@ Partition Manager
Active@PartitionManagerPortable_2.6.5_English.paf.exe | 8.89 MB
@ThinstallSoft.com | Active@ Partition Manager Portable 2.6.5 Download Page | Old Versions
• Author: Thinapp@ThinstallSoft
• Category: System Utilities
• Post Views: 19923
• Downloads: 9804
• Last Updated: 2013/6/6 21:42:49