App Full Description >>
GetFoldersize is an useful disk space analysis utility to quickly scan file / folder size or directory tree size on your hard drive. It help you find and list largest files or folders and then you can know which programs are taking up your hard disk space.
Note: Run GetFoldersizePortable.exe to launch GetFoldersize Portable.
GetFoldersize Portable was updated to version 2.5.24 on 2013/4/24.
Features of GetFoldersize:
- Freeware for private and commercial use
- Determine the size of folders and sub-folders on drives, media storages, CD/DVDs, network shares...
- Fast scan algorithm
- Scan file and folder paths with an overall length of up to 32,000 characters and file and folder names containing Unicode characters
- Scan an unlimited number of files and folders
- Scan your hard drive for hard links, junctions and symbolic links
- Show the number of file and/or folder of all files and subfolders
- Display the file size in Bytes, Kilobytes, Megabytes and Gigabytes
- Print the folder tree
- Save the folder tree and information into a text file
- Start GetFoldersize and scan folders right from the windows explorer context menu
What's new in GetFoldersize 2.5.24?
- NEW: Swedish translation of the GUI.
- NEW: Russian translation of the GUI.
- FIX: Various optimizations have been introduced in various sections of GetFoldersize. Various bugs have been fixed.
- NEW: Dutch translation of the GUI.
- NEW: Italian translation of the GUI.
- NEW: Command-Line: The option -d[0-3] enables you to specify the delimiter. (More info at the file ReadMe.txt)