App Full Description >>
HandBrake is free open-source video transcoder. It could load most libavformat and libavcodec multimedia files, then ranscode them to MP4, M4V or MKV files. VIDEO_TS folder or DVD ISO image is also supported by HandBrake.
HandBrake has many advanced encoding options and bulit-in presets. You can also easily resize or crop video with HandBrake.
Note: Run HandBrakePortable.exe to launch HandBrake Portable. HandBrake Portable was updated to version 1.0.3 on 2017/3/8.
Features of HandBrake:
- Video Filters: Detelecine, Decomb, Deinterlace, Denoise and Deblock
- Video Codecs: H.264 (x264), MPEG-4 (FFmpeg), MPEG-2 (FFmpeg), VP3 (Theora) using Constant Quality or Average Bitrate Video Encoding
- Audio Codecs: AAC, MP3, AC3, DTS, DTS-HD, Vorbis, Flac, Auto Passthru
- Subtitles: SRT import and passthru
What's new in HandBrake Portable 1.0.3?
- New online documentation at https://handbrake.fr/docs
- Completely overhauled the official presets
- New JSON-based preset system including command line support
- New JSON-based API for interacting with libhb
- Improvements to audio/video sync engine to better handle difficult sources
- VP9 video encoding via libvpx
- Intel QuickSync Video H.265/HEVC encoder
- Ultra HD / 4K color pass through (support for BT.2020)
- Additional standard frame rate selections in the graphical interfaces
- Opus audio encoding/decoding via libopus
- Passthru now supports E-AC-3, FLAC, and TrueHD audio formats
Download HandBrake Portable
Website: HandBrake Homepage