Found 3 old versions for vokoscreenNG Portable.
vokoscreenNG Portable Version History
vokoscreenNG Portable v3.0.8 (Latest Version)
- Updated on: 2021-05-18 00:13:05
- File size: 31.13 MB
- MD5 hash: 0BADD0F1F4A2C354AA7A1EF428A639E1
- x264: Unneeded presets removed
- Area: Removed predefined areas. Reason: Not intuitiv, design is broken and Recording error.
- vaapih264enc: Add h264parse
- Camera: Combobox for resolution added in the dialog window
- FPS: Limited to the vertical refresh rate of the screen in Hz
- Log: Count CPU
- Camera: Resolution could not be changed during camera playback.
- Language: Add Arabic, Greek(Greece), Thai(Thailand), Serbian
- Windows: Change Qt-Installer-Framework from 3.2.2 to 4.0.1
vokoscreenNG Portable v3.0.7 (Old Version)
- Updated on: 2020-10-07 20:22:16
- File size: 31.03 MB
- MD5 hash: 8034888227487D07A66FBCF3197A11B5
- Magnifier: Magnifier now on all screens. Reason: Magnifier show only on the primare screen.
- Audio: Devices are now detect directly by Pulseaudio. Reason: The monitoring of the devices under GStreamer 1.16.x is broken.
- Camera: Resolutions is now read out. Reason: Fixed resolution 640x480 is not supported by all cameras.
- Log: Files are now kept in unlimited numbers.
- Log: More information about Videopath.
vokoscreenNG Portable v3.0.6 (Old Version)
- Updated on: 2020-09-13 23:24:57
- File size: 31.03 MB
- MD5 hash: 9F634EAFC55E517127226940012DF884
- Audio: Fix bug. Reason: Can crash on startup.
- Audio: Added buffer for audio encoder. Reason: For some machines dropouts were reported.
- x264: Added profile high-4:4:4 to profile baseline in a Combobox. Reason: The profile high-4:4:4 has better colors if desired.
- GUI: Player have now tango icons. Reason: Uniform look of the GUI.
- GUI: Setting for audio codec moved to the second tab. Reason: Better Usability.
- vaapih264: Add slider for quality. Reason: The default setting sometimes has artifacts.
- openh264: Add slice-mode, num-slices and max-slice-size buffers. Reason: The default buffer is too small with frequent change of scene.
- openh264: Changed the slider for quality from min=0 max=50 to min=1 max=51. Reason: Wrong values.
- openh264: When recording, slider and button will now disabled. Reason: Better Usability.
- Windows: New Windows logo.
- Windows: Third party licenses added.