JPEGsnoop Portable 1.6.1 - Extract Hidden Information from JPEG File
JPEGsnoop is an advanced JPEG file decoding utility to extract hidden information from JPEG and MotionJPEG AVI files. It can also be used to analyze the source of an image to test its authenticity.
JPEGsnoop could report a huge amount of information, including: quantization table matrix (chrominance and luminance), chroma subsampling, estimates JPEG Quality setting, JPEG resolution settings, Huffman tables, EXIF metadata, Makernotes, RGB histograms, etc.
JPEGsnoop will open and attempt to decode any file that contains an embedded JPEG image, such as *.jpg, *.avi, *.dng, *.crw, *.mov and *.pdf.
Run JPEGsnoopPortable.exe to launch JPEGsnoop Portable. JPEGsnoop Portable was updated to version 1.6.1 on 2012.11.14.
What's new in JPEGsnoop Portable 1.6.1:
* Added support for long filenames (>64 chars) in GUI [ID:3583822]
* Changed SOS component header table display format
* Fixed vulnerability in CSS range checks [ID:3583820]
* Fixed DHT expand labels for EOB [ID:3442132]
* Fixed large file handling issue (eg. 40+ megapixel images).
About JPEGsnoop Portable
• Author: Thinapp@ThinstallSoft
• Category: Photo & Graphic
• Post Views: 1545
• Downloads: 910
• Last Updated: 2012/11/14 22:20:33
• Permalink: https://www.thinstallsoft.com/jpegsnoop-portable/