LibreCAD is a free Open Source 2D CAD drawing tool for Windows, Macintosh and Linux.
It is a very nice personal CAD tool with various features and DWG support is also enabled in LibreCAD.
LibreCAD is based on the community edition of QCad LibreCAD has been re-structured and ported to qt4.
LibreCAD Portable was updated to version 2.0.0 RC2 on 2013/9/2.
What's new in 2.0.0 RC2?
- Added more initialization regarding sf.net bug
- Fixed more ellipse tolerance issues
- Disabled ModifyText button from toolbar Modify
- Updated librecad.dox
- Correct ellipse extrusion from Florian
- Corrent limit for strftime()
- Improvement of windows build batch files
- Fixed windows build of ttf2lff, included time.h
- Replacing uint with unsigned for gcc-4.8
Download Free LibreCAD
MD5 Hash: DF5AD90E1AEBCFE8C8A7B0916FA51A7C
LibreCADPortable_2.0.0.RC2.paf.exe (24.6 MB)
@ThinstallSoft.com | LibreCAD Portable 2.0.0 RC2 Download Page | Old Versions
Download LibreCAD Portable 1.0.4 (Stable)
LibreCADPortable_1.0.4.paf.exe (8.99 MB)
@ThinstallSoft.com | LibreCAD Portable 1.0.4 Download Page