App Full Description >>
DiskInternals Linux Reader is an useful freeware to read and explore Linux file system from Windows.
You could use Linux Reader to open or extract files in Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, HFS and ReiserFS partitions , access absolutely any file on a Linux disk from Windows.
Note: Run LinuxReaderPortable.exe to launch Linux Reader Portable. The current version is Linux Reader 1.6.4.
Linux Reader Product Features:
* Boot CD.
* Easy explorer look like interface.
* Works under Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista.
* Supported file systems: Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, ReiserFS, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT, exFAT.
* Supported files of any size.
* Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks visible to the host operating system.
About DiskInternals Linux Reader Portable
LinuxReaderPortable_1.6.4_English.paf.exe | 4.39 MB
@ThinstallSoft.com | Linux Reader Portable 1.6.4 Download Page