MailStore Home is a powerful and reliable email archiving and backup software. It could easily archive emails from E-mail account, Email clients or Email files to a central archive.
MailStore Home is free for personal and non-commercial use. You can use it to backup your Gmail, Outlook, Windows Mail, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey or any POP3 and IMAP mailboxes.
All Emails that MailStore Home Portable could archive and backup:
- Backup Email Account: Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, Alt-N MDaemon, Kerio Connect, IceWarp Mail Server, AVM KEN! Mailbox, IMAP Mailbox and POP3 Mailbox.
- Backup Email Client: Microsoft Outlook, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird and Mozilla SeaMonkey.
- Backup Email Files: Open and Import EML File, MSG File and MBOX File.
More about MailStore Home:
- A Central Archive for All Emails
- Never Lose Emails Again
- Not a One Way Street
- Extremely Fast Search
- Safe Even for Large Amounts of Data
- Mobile Email Archive
How to use MailStore Home Portable
Download the file MailStoreHomePortable_22.214.171.12471.paf.exe, unzip or unpack it, then run MailStorePortable.exe to launch the MailStore Home Portable v126.96.36.19971.
What's new in MailStore Home Portable v188.8.131.5271
- Improved: Replaced "Ignore SSL Warnings" label with "Accept all certificates" in archive and export profiles to resolve confusion around MailStore's own warnings if the option is enabled. The behavior itself remains as is, as "Accept all certificates" is an insecure setting.
Download MailStore Home Portable
MD5 Hash: B2786085D51C2872B2A5EA55770C0B95
Download MailStore Home Portable v184.108.40.20671
MailStoreHomePortable_220.127.116.1171.paf.exe (12.92 MB)
@ThinstallSoft.com | MailStore Home Portable 18.104.22.16871 Download Page | Old Versions