App Full Description >>
SWiX Free is a freeware SWF decompiler and editor to convert Flash/SWF to XML. You could view the SWF source code in the movie XML format (SWiX-format XML).
Once you get the source XML of a SWF movie, you could change the XML tag, XML struct or XML action, then preview of modified SWF files. SWiX also allows you to reassembly the modified SWiX-format XML into an new SWF.
Note: Run SWiXFreePortable.exe to launch SWiX Free Portable. SWiX Free Portable was updated to version 220.127.116.118 on 2013/1/13.
Features of SWiX Free:
* Full support of Flash format version 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
* Decompiling of SWF into SWiX-format XML
* Syntax highlighting, code formatting, code completion
* Open XML based SWiX-format as a ZIP archive
What's new in SWiX Free 18.104.22.1688?
* Index for Xml Edit mode implemented
* Removed console parameters to run SWiX
* Show current file name in window's title
* Several UI improvements (tags view, xml editor, context menu, etc.)
* Remove text by Delete key fixed
* Tags selection fixed
* Save attributes in XML edit mode
* Issue with wrong decompilation of properties thickness and sharpness
* Recent List
* Console application parameters changed