TagScanner is a free, advanced and multifunctional music collection manager including Music Renamer, Tag Editor, Tag Processor and List Maker.
- Music Renamer will convert music infto into filenames, you can rename files based on the tag data and file information with this module.
- Tag Editor is the advanced tag editor, You can create new and edit existing Tags with this module.
- Tag Processor is for batch tag processing, this module is designed to automatically fill in tag data in batch mode.
- List Maker is the playlist creator and report generator, create playlists and export information about your music collection to user-defined file formats.
More Features of TagScanner Portable:
- Rename files based on the tag and file information
- Powerful multiple files tag editor
- Import tag information and album art from online databases like freedb or Amazon
- Generate tag information from file/foldernames
- Tag fields formatting and rearrangement
- Words replacement and case conversion from tags and filenames
- Supports MP3, OGG, FLAC, WMA, MPEG-4, Opus, Musepack, Monkey's Audio, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavPack, TrueAudio files
- Supports ID3 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4 tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis Comments, WMA tags and MP4(iTunes) metadata
- Supports for embedded lyrics and cover art
- Resize cover art for portable devices on the fly
- TAGs versions conversions
- Quick playlists creation
- Export information to HTML, XML CSV or any user-defined format
- Full support for Unicode
- Multilanguage interface
- Built-in multiformat player
How to use TagScanner Portable
Download the file TagScannerPortable_6.1.6.paf.exe (64-bit) or TagScannerPortable_6.1.6_x86.paf.exe (32-bit), unzip or unpack it, then run Tagscan.exe to launch the TagScanner Portable v6.1.6 (64-bit).
What's new in TagScanner Portable v6.1.6 (64-bit)
- Freedb lookups switched to gnudb.org by default
- Improved: Reading of rating atom [rate] from mpe4 metadata
- Improved: Now you can sort replacement rules automatically with Transformations editor
- Improved: Added more choices for JPEG files types when inserting covers
- Fixed: New fields didn't added to Vorbis tag in some cases since 6.1.0
- Fixed: User fields order change in tag editor
- List of available fields was expanded
- Updated WavPack support