vokoscreenNG Portable 3.0.7 - Free Screen & Camera Recorder
vokoscreenNG is a free and open source screen recorder based on Qt and GStreamer. You can use it to record your screen or camera to create a high quality screencast video.
It is easy to use to create educational videos, live recordings of browser, installation, videoconferences, etc.
To create a screencast in vokoscreenNG Portable, just press Ctrl+Shift+F10 to start and Ctrl+Shift+F11 to stop. The screencast video will be saved directly in the output folder. You can choose the MKV, WebM, AVI, MP4 or MOV output format with various video and audio codec.
How to use vokoscreenNG Portable
Download the file vokoscreenNGPortable_3.0.7.paf.exe, unzip or unpack it, then run vokoscreenNGPortable.exe to launch the vokoscreenNG Portable v3.0.7.
What's new in vokoscreenNG Portable v3.0.7
- Magnifier: Magnifier now on all screens. Reason: Magnifier show only on the primare screen.
- Audio: Devices are now detect directly by Pulseaudio. Reason: The monitoring of the devices under GStreamer 1.16.x is broken.
- Camera: Resolutions is now read out. Reason: Fixed resolution 640x480 is not supported by all cameras.
- Log: Files are now kept in unlimited numbers.
- Log: More information about Videopath.
Download vokoscreenNG Portable
• Author: Thinapp@ThinstallSoft
• Category: Audio & Video
• Post Views: 487
• Downloads: 648
• Last Updated: 2020/10/7 20:22:16
• Permalink: https://www.thinstallsoft.com/vokoscreenng-portable/