vokoscreenNG Portable 3.0.8 - Free Screen & Camera Recorder
vokoscreenNG is a free and open source screen recorder based on Qt and GStreamer. You can use it to record your screen or camera to create a high quality screencast video.
It is easy to use to create educational videos, live recordings of browser, installation, videoconferences, etc.
To create a screencast in vokoscreenNG Portable, just press Ctrl+Shift+F10 to start and Ctrl+Shift+F11 to stop. The screencast video will be saved directly in the output folder. You can choose the MKV, WebM, AVI, MP4 or MOV output format with various video and audio codec.
How to use vokoscreenNG Portable
Download the file vokoscreenNGPortable_3.0.8.paf.exe, unzip or unpack it, then run vokoscreenNGPortable.exe to launch the vokoscreenNG Portable v3.0.8.
What's new in vokoscreenNG Portable v3.0.8
- x264: Unneeded presets removed
- Area: Removed predefined areas. Reason: Not intuitiv, design is broken and Recording error.
- vaapih264enc: Add h264parse
- Camera: Combobox for resolution added in the dialog window
- FPS: Limited to the vertical refresh rate of the screen in Hz
- Log: Count CPU
- Camera: Resolution could not be changed during camera playback.
- Language: Add Arabic, Greek(Greece), Thai(Thailand), Serbian
- Windows: Change Qt-Installer-Framework from 3.2.2 to 4.0.1
Download vokoscreenNG Portable
• Author: Thinapp@ThinstallSoft
• Category: Audio & Video
• Post Views: 3673
• Downloads: 1637
• Last Updated: 2021/5/18 00:13:05
• Permalink: https://www.thinstallsoft.com/vokoscreenng-portable/