WinToFlash Portable 0.8.0000 Beta - Make Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows
WinToFlash is a freeware to transfer Windows steup files to a USB drive, then you could easily install Windows from a bootable USB instead of CD/DVD.
If the Windows setup files are in ISO, BIT, MDS, DMG images or ZIP, RAR, ARJ, ZIP, 7z, CAB archives, you should extract the Windows files from imags or archive or mount image as a virtual drive.
WinToFlash Portable was updated to version 0.8.0000 Beta on 2013/8/7.
With WinToFlash, you could get the following bootable USB drive:
- Transfer Windows XP/2003 setup to USB drive
- Transfer WinPE XP/2003 to USB drive
- Erase Disk
- Transfer Windows Vista/2008/7/8 setup to USB drive
- Transfer WinPE Vista/2008/7/8 to USB drive
- Create Windows XP/2003 Emergency bootloader USB drive
- Create bootable MS-DOS USB drive
- Create Windows XP/2003 Recovery Console USB drive
What's new in WinToFlash 0.8.0000 Beta?
- Added ISO, RAR, ARJ, ZIP, 7z, CAB, DMG support
- Added enumeration of USB drives as a dropdown list
- Added option to enumerate HDDs too
- AntiSMS updated to version 4.1
- Help file updated
- General fixes and speed improvements
- Language bugs fixes
MD5 Hash: 1DAC8F6CD3A1A5A81E107D635F7B3E7D
WinToFlashPortable_0.8.0000.paf.exe | 28.0 MB
@ThinstallSoft.com | WinToFlash Portable 0.8.0000 Beta Download Page | Old Versions
Download WinToFlash Portable 0.7.0057 Beta
WinToFlashPortable_0.7.0057.paf.exe | 20.3 MB
@ThinstallSoft.com | WinToFlash Portable 0.7.0057 Beta Download Page
• Author: Thinapp@ThinstallSoft
• Category: System Utilities
• Post Views: 12100
• Downloads: 5502
• Last Updated: 2013/8/7 06:42:35
• Permalink: https://www.thinstallsoft.com/wintoflash-portable/