App Full Description >>
WinTopo is a powerful raster to vector image converter with high quality. With WinTopo, you can freely convert TIF, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP files and scanned images into vector image format to fit for CAD, GIS and CNC applications.
WinTopo Freeware is the free editior of WinTopo Raster to Vector Converter. However, you can also do many task with the free version and there's a example of how to use WinTopo Freeware.
Note: Run WinTopoPortable.exe to launch WinTopo Portable. WinTopo Freeware Portable was update to version 1.75 on 2013/1/30.
Features of WinTopo Freeware:
* Load BMP, TIF, GIF, JPG and PNG raster files.
* Perform raster thinning, or edge detection.
* Vectorise the thinned raster to single colour vectors.
* Colour vectors.
* View the vectors overlaying the raster.
* Scale the vector drawing.
* Save the vectors to DXF, SHP, MIF, WMF or other vector formats.
What's new in WinTopo Freeware 1.75?
- Ready and tested with Windows 8
- New option on the View menu to invert the mouse wheel zoom direction.
- WinTopo can be used as an image viewing application from the Windows Open With context menu, and by dropping an image file onto the shortcut icon.
- Pan the image with the keyboard arrow keys.
- Various bug fixes and efficiency tweaks.