BurnAware Free is a set of useful disc burning utilities with beautiful and flexible interface. BurnAware Free is one of the most popular free CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc burning software available for Windows.
With BurnAware Free Portable, you can Burn Audio CDs, Data and DVD-Video discs, Create and burn ISO and CUE/BIN images and Copy discs to ISO images.
BurnAware Free Portable was updated to version 6.2 on 2013/5/4.
All features of the BurnAware Free include: Burn Data CD, Data DVD, UDF Bridge DVD, Boot Disc, Blu-ray Disc, Audio CD, MP3 Disc, DVD-Video, Burn Image, Make ISO, Make Boot ISO, Copy to Image, Erase Disc, Disc Info.
BurnAware Free Supports:
- All media types (CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc) including Double Layer
- All current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA) including AHCI
- UDF/ISO9660/Joliet file systems (any combination)
- On-the-fly writing (no staging to hard drive first)
- Verification of written files
- Multisession DVD-RW/DVD+RW
- Unicode CD-Text (tracks and disc)
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 Bit), .Net framework is NOT required
What's new in BurnAware Free 6.2?
- Added an option to set priority for any file or folder.
- Added a new file manager into the main window.
- Improved the process of burning and copying.
- Preserve date and time of files and directories during import.
- Modified the method of adding and processing the data.
- "Browse for Folder" dialogs have been updated.
- Updated user interface and translations.
- Fixed the bug with locking the program while erasing RW discs.
- Resolved compatibility problems with emulation software (Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% etc.).
- Fixed the bug with incorrectly detection the sector size of an ISO image file.
- Fixed the bug with timestamps of directories in UDF compilations.
- Fixed the bug with detection of source drive while direct copying.