App Full Description >>
ISO Workshop is a freeware disk image utility. It could enable you to extract, backup, convert, burn or make various disk image formats.
ISO Workshop could read *.iso, *.bin, *.nrg, *.cdi, *.mdf, *.img, *.gi, *.pdi, *.dmg, *.b5i, *.b6i images.
Note: Run ISOWorkshopPortable.exe to launch ISO Workshop Portable.
Features of ISO Workshop:
- Make standard and bootable ISO images
- Extract files and folders from disc image
- Copy disc to disc image (including Audio CD)
- Convert disc image to ISO or BIN format
- Burn ISO or CUE/BIN image to disc
- Supports common formats (ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, MDF, CDI etc.)
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE
- Supports verification of written files
What's new in ISO Workshop Version 7.4:
- Improvements to user interface.
- Improved file processing.
- Resolved problem with blurry font on Retina display.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
Download ISO Workshop
Download ISO Workshop Portable 6.2
ISOWorkshopPortable_6.2.paf.exe (2.24 MB)
@ThinstallSoft.com | ISO Workshop Portable 6.2 Download Page