ISO Workshop is a freeware disk image utility. It could enable you to extract, backup, convert, burn or make various disk image formats.
ISO Workshop could read *.iso, *.bin, *.nrg, *.cdi, *.mdf, *.img, *.gi, *.pdi, *.dmg, *.b5i, *.b6i images.
Features of ISO Workshop Portable:
- Make standard and bootable ISO images
- Extract files and folders from disc image
- Copy disc to disc image (including Audio CD)
- Convert disc image to ISO or BIN format
- Burn ISO or CUE/BIN image to disc
- Supports common formats (ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, MDF, CDI etc.)
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE
- Supports verification of written files
How to use ISO Workshop Portable
Download the file ISOWorkshopPortable_10.0_English.paf.exe, unzip or unpack it, then run ISOWorkshopPortable.exe to launch the ISO Workshop Portable v10.0.
What's new in ISO Workshop Portable v10.0
- Added 64-bit version.
- New icons and user interface.
- Updated disc burning SDK.
- Optimized DVD-RW and BD-RE erase function.
- Improved support of M-Disc and 128GB Blu-ray XL discs.
- Compatibility improvements for latest revision of Windows 10.
Download ISO Workshop Portable
MD5 Hash: BE86952CFFBC035B3C5A5FE027775FD6
Download ISO Workshop Portable v10.0
ISOWorkshopPortable_10.0_English.paf.exe (3.54 MB)
@ThinstallSoft.com | ISO Workshop Portable 10.0 Download Page | Old Versions