MKVToolnix is a set of video utilities to make, alter and inspect Matroska MKV files for free.
MKVToolnix works as the mkvmerge GUI and mkvextract GUI. mkvmerge is to merge multimedia streams into a Matroska MKV file, while mkvextract (with gMKVExtractGUI) is to extract audio, video or subtitle tracks from Matroska MKV files into other files.
Then, You could use MKVToolnix as a MKV Creator, MKV Muxing Tool, MKV Splitter, MKV Cutter or MKV Extractor.
Unzip the MKVToolnixPortable_51.0.0_ThinstallSoft.7z or MKVToolnixPortable_51.0.0_x86_ThinstallSoft.7z and run mkvtoolnix-gui.exe to launch MKVToolnix Portable. App settings are saved in the mkvtoolnix-gui.ini and gMKVExtractGUI.ini file.
What's new in MKVToolnix Portable v51.0.0 (64-bit)
- IETF BCP 47 language tags: added missing support for UN M.49 regions for which there are no corresponding ISO 3166 alpha codes.
- IETF BCP 47 language tags: the text in the widget displaying the current language & the corresponding edit button is now displayed like a link.
- AV1 parser: fixed mkvmerge crashing after uncaught exceptions due to certain data conditions.
- AV1 packetizer: the duration of frames wasn't set properly.
- DTS reader: fixed handling of buffers with an odd length when byte-swapped DTS is detected so that mkvmerge doesn't abort with a failed assertion.