App Full Description >>
Medieval CUE Splitter is a free audio cutter, it could split the lossless audio format to independent auido tracks using the CUE sheet file (*.cue) and Freedb file format (*.xmcd).
There is none decoding or re-encoding during the splitting with Medieval CUE Splitter. It support these audio files: uncompressed pcm WAVE, MP3, FLAC, APE, OGG, WMA, MPC, WV and TTA.
Features of Medieval CUE Splitter:
* Accurate VBR MP3 processing;
* Full support for DTS-WAV of DTS-Audio CD;
* Supported audio tags: ID3v1, ID3v2, Lyrics, Vorbis comment e APE;
* Complete support for Unicode, UTF8 and ANSI encodings in every part of the program;
* Can load .CUE files written with Unicode, UTF8 and ANSI (any codepage) encoding;
* You can batch process a series of CUE sheet files at once;
About Free Medieval CUE Splitter Portable
MedievalCUESplitterPortable_1.2.paf.exe | 1.14 MB
@ThinstallSoft.com | Medieval CUE Splitter Portable 1.2 Download Page