Office Tab is a free profitable plug-in to add tab browsing, editing and managing feature for Microsoft Office.
With Office Tab installed, you could open, read, edit and manage multiple Office documents in a tabbed window, this is really efficient.
Office Tab Free Edition is only works with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint from Office 2003, Office 2007 to Office 2010.
The Office Tab Free allows you to Create New Document, Open, Close, Save, Save as, Customize Tab Length, Customize Tab Appearence, Show or Hide Tabs in the tab interface of office applications.
Office Tab Free Edition Portable was updated to version 9.51 on 2013/2/26. Office Tab 9.51 added support for Office 2013. However, the Office Tab Free Edition does not support Office 2013 yet.
The Office Tab Portable is not a true portable app. You should use Office Tab Free Edition as the following guide:
- Close all Microsoft Office applications, and launch !)OfficeTabPortable.exe.
- Click on the Install button to install it. Then re-open a MS Office application, you'll find tabs.
- If Necessary, run !)OfficeTabPortable.exe and click on the Uninstall button to completely remove leftovers of the Portable.
Note and Important: !)OfficeTabPortable.exe is ONLY used for the first time for Office Tab initialization.
What's new in Office Tab Free Edition Portable 9.51?
- To display the tab bar on the left or right
- In the latest version, it supports 26 languages
- Use Tabbed Document Interface in Office 2003/2007/2010/2013
About Office Tab Free Edition Portable
OfficeTabPortable_9.51.paf.exe | 12.2 MB
@ThinstallSoft.com | Office Tab Free Edition Portable 9.51 Download Page | Old Versions