Audio Speed Changer is a simple audio editor to speed up audio files without changing the pitch.
You can use this sound editor to accelerate audio books as well as podcasts and any other sound track.
Audio Speed Changer Pro uses WMA, MP3, OGG, WAV and AAC/MP4/M4A/M4B as the input file formats and allow you to adjust tempo scaling, pitch shifting and playback rate. Before changing audio speed, you can preview of changes before final conversion.
Note: Run ASChange.exe to launch Audio Speed Changer Portable. It was updated to version 18.104.22.168 on 2013/8/19.
What's new in Audio Speed Changer Pro 1.5?
- Added full support for the Windows Media Audio (WMA) file format as input.
- From now on, the overall conversion progress is displayed on the Windows 7/8 task bar.
- Tested against the Ubuntu GNU/Linux Desktop 12.04 AMD64 + Wine 1.4 final - no issues or flaws spotted.
- Upgraded the used list control.
- Improved handling of WMA- and AAC-encoded audio files on Windows Vista and 7.
- Confirmed compatibility with the Windows 8 Release Preview.
- Upgraded the utilized audio libraries.
- A couple of internal fixes.
Download Audio Speed Changer
AudioSpeedChangerPortable_1.5_English.paf.exe | 1.64 MB
@ThinstallSoft.com | Audio Speed Changer Pro Portable 1.5 Download Page | Old Versions
Download Audio Speed Changer Pro Portable 22.214.171.124 (Giveaway Edition)
Audio.Speed.Changer_ThinstallSoft.zip | 1.36 MB
@ThinstallSoft.com | Audio Speed Changer Pro Portable 126.96.36.199 Download Page