Hexonic PDF Metadata Editor is a freeware for PDF Metadata viewing and editing. This PDF Metadata editor could change or remove metadata.
You could use it to set metadata including Title, Author, Subject, Keywords, Creation Data, Modification Data, Crator, Producer, etc.
To add metadata more conveniently, it allow you to insert Placeholder (variables or parameters) to combine multiple fields:
- Insert Placeholder for Filename
- Insert Placeholder for Title
- Insert Placeholder for Author
- Insert Placeholder for Subject
- Insert Placeholder for Keywords
- Insert Placeholder for Creator
- Insert Placeholder for Proudcer
- Insert Placeholder for Creation Date
- Insert Placeholder for Creation Date (long format)
- Insert Placeholder for Modification Date
- Insert Placeholder for Modification Date (long format)
- Insert current date
- Insert current date (long format)
Note: Run HexonicPDFMetadataEditorPortable.exe to launch Hexonic PDF Metadata Editor Portable. The current version is Hexonic PDF Metadata Editor 1.0.0. This freeware it only for private and non-commercial purposes. You could also try A-PDF INFO Changer for editing PDF metadata.
More about PDF Metadata Editor:
- The following metadata fields can be modified: Title, Author, Subject, Keywords, Creation Date, Modification Date, Creator, Producer
- Placeholders can be used to combine multiple fields
- Search and replace in all metadata fields
- Metadata can be saved for later reuse
- The Undo command allows to restore the original documents before the last change
- Fully compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (with installed Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1)
Download PDF Metadata Editor
HexonicPDFMetadataEditorPortable_1.0.0_English.paf.exe | 1.77 MB
@ThinstallSoft.com | PDF Metadata Editor Portable 1.0.0 Download Page
You need install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 to run it correctly.