You are about to Download IsoBuster Free Portable 3.2 (3.02 MB): IsoBuster Portable - Powerful Data Recovery Tool…
You can read more about IsoBuster Free Portable 3.2 or choose a link to download it.
Download File for IsoBuster Free Portable 3.2
- Updated on: 2013-07-10 22:36:41
- File name: IsoBusterPortable_3.2.paf.exe
- File size: 3.02 MBDownload Now
Please contact us if download links here are expired or not available.
What's New in IsoBuster Free Portable 3.2
- Further improved the UAC experience by tweaking and fixing issues. The experience is still the same as described in previous release.
- Remove duplicate partitions (for instance when there's a GPT but the MBR fields still point to valid partitions as well).
- Ways to dump all sectors that are being read to log files (for debug purposes) (support for *.ibdat and *.ibadr).
- Added .bkf file type recognition to the file-signature scan.
- Further improved the ListView Columns' drag behaviour by working around (Builder) VCL limits/bugs.
- An NTFS file also gets the Sparse property now when it's not fragmented (and not only when its extents are sparse)
- Display the File's start LBA for a sparse file, except when the first extent is sparse, then "Sparse" is displayed
- Added Full Path(s) and Start and Finish processing time to the MD5 file (as comments).
- Ability (set via options) to store and restore the position of the main form (instead of always centered).
- Added *.dd to the supported image files.
- Recognize EXT SuperBlock when trying to determine the blocksize of an image (for instance a Linux made .dd file with an EXT1,2,3 or 4 file-system).
- Improved handling of NTFS MFT embedded files during the scan for missing files based on their signature
- Various improvemens to reduce false positives during scanning for missing files and folders.
- Various other smaller GUI improvements