TeamViewer is a computer software package for remote access, remote control, desktop sharing, and file transfer between computers.
TeamViewer connects to any PC or server around the world within a few seconds. You can remote control your partner's PC as if you were sitting right in front of it.
TeamViewer Portable can be run directly from a USB stick or a CD - the perfect solution if you are on the road.
TeamViewer Free Portable was updated to version 12.0.72365 on 2017/3/11.
What's new in TeamViewer 12.0.72365?
- Fixed a bug where a black screen occurred when connecting to Windows Server, Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Fixed a bug that prevented the file transfer from being able to leverage full transfer speeds
- Fixed a bug where the reconnect information message box did not open after restarting the remote machine manually
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to reconnect when restarting the remote machine during a "session code"-based session to a custom QuickSupport module
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to assign a device to an account via the in session dashboard
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to chat with a single participant during a meeting
- Improved scrolling behaviour in Computer & Contacts list using the new user interface
- Fixed a bug where the session code was still editable after it was closed in the new user interface
- Solved some other issues which caused crashes
- Minor improvements and fixes
Download TeamViewer Portable
Website: TeamViewer Homepage