DiffImg Portable 2.2.0 - Image Comparison and Difference Tool
DiffImg is an interesting image comparison to compare and display the difference of two images with the same size. Some statitics are computed and the positions where pixel differ are displayed as a color mask.
Just set the Base Image File and Image to Compare, DiffImg could detect the difference and visually display the difference between the original and modified.
You could use DiffImg to compare various image formats including BMP, GIF, ICO, JPEG, JPG, MNG, PBM, PGM, PNG, PPM, TGA, TIF, TIFF XBM, XPM, etc.
Note: Run DiffImgPortable.exe to launch DiffImg Portable.
Features of DiffImg:
- Image difference display : a yellow/red mask can overlay the original/modified images.
- Single/Dual panels mode.
- Statistic computation: Mean error, RMS error and min/max are computed.
- Histogram of error.
- "Slideshow" : DiffImg can compare directory of image, so you can switch to the previous/next comparison if you have two folders with the same image list.
- Supported files :DifffImg uses Qt plugins to load images, so by default it can read basic formats as BMP, PNG, JPG. You can add more formats if needed by using bridge plugins to the FreeImage or the Devil libraries.
- Basic batch mode
What's new in DiffImg 2.2.0?
- No Change Log available.
• Author: Thinapp
• Category: Photo & Graphic
• Post Views: 735
• Downloads: 393
• Last Updated: 2014/11/30 22:34:28
• Permalink: https://www.thinstallsoft.com/diffimg-portable/