FotoSketcher is a freeware picture converter that could convert digital photos into paintings, sketches or drawings automatically.
If you want to turn a portrait, the photograph of your house or a beautiful landscape into a painting, a sketch or a drawing then look no further, FotoSketcher will do the job for you.
Use FotoSketcher to create stunning images in different styles: Pencil sketch effects, Pen & Ink sketch effects, Painting effects, Styilized effects, etc.
You can also improve your original photo with simple tools (enhance contrast, sharpen, simplify image, increase luminosity, color saturation ...).
How to use FotoSketcher Portable
Download the file FotoSketcherPortable_x64_3.70_ThinstallSoft.7z (64-bit) or FotoSketcherPortable_x86_3.70_ThinstallSoft.7z (32-bit), unzip or unpack it, then run FotoSketcherPortable.exe to launch the FotoSketcher Portable v3.70 (64-bit).
What's new in FotoSketcher Portable v3.70 (64-bit)
- Solved the occasional error message in French at startup ("n'est pas une valeur entière").
- Solved the issue where on a few machines (on some PCs and Macs using WineHQ), the optimized code for rotating images and brushes did not work correctly (it breaks Pencil Sketch 1 and Painting 4).
- Fixed the drop down menus and icons which did not appear correctly in WineHQ.
- In Painting 4, the directory for custom brushes is now saved to avoid unnecessary navigating between folders.
- The main window position is now saved between uses.
- Fixed the dropdown effects menu which sometimes prevented using the vintage or the merge images effect.
- Fixed the Pencil Sketch 2 preview which was not accurate.