EasyGPS is a free GPS software for various GPS Receiver devices including Magellan GPS, Lowrance GPS and Garmin GPS, etc.
You could use EasyGPS to create, edit, and upload / download waypoints, routes and tracks between your computer and your Garmin, Magellan or Lowrance GPS.
EasyGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers including all of the latest models from Garmin, Magellan and Lowrance.
Note: Run EasyGPSPortable.exe to launch EasyGPS Portable. The current version is EasyGPS 4.93. For free GIS/Map software, you could also try GPSBabel.
EasyGPS could help you do the following things:
- Download data from your GPS.
- Send data to your GPS.
- Convert coordinates from one coordinate format or datum to another.
- Send data from Excel, ArcGIS, AutoCAD, MapSource, Google Earth, or another program to your GPS.
- Transfer GPS data to a spreadsheet, GIS, CAD drawing, KML file, or different program.
- Get a map of a specific address.
- Calculate the area or acreage of an object.
MD5 Hash: 7B157D2B812B045135F7C6B62B877C9C
EasyGPSPortable_4.93_English.paf.exe | 5.13 MB
@ThinstallSoft.com | EasyGPS Portable 4.93 Download Page