Xshell Portable 5 Build 0446 - Free SSH/SFTP/Telnet Client
Xshell is an advanced and secure terminal emulator. It could emulate SSH, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN and SERIAL in a simple way to access your remote Unix or Linux servers.
Xshell 4 use session tab to manage multiple connections, it could maximize your productivity with built-in user convenience features. Xshell 4 is free only for home and school use.
Note: Run XshellPortable.exe to launch Xshell Portable, You may have to install the VC 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package. Sessions is always saved to DataSettingsSessions folder.
Xshell 4 Free key features:
- User defined key map support
- Task automation with scripting (VB Script)
- All new Links bar
- Supporting multiple languages for global users
- Switching layout by pressing short key
- Using Session tab to open multiple sessions in a single window
- Using local shell interface to control Xshell
- Using Compose bar to send a string to multiple servers at once
- Using tunneling bar for real time channel monitoring (SSH)
- Using Dynamic Port Forwarding with Tunneling bar (SSH)
- Sending response automatically with Wait & Response
- Using full screen view to use your entire monitor as a terminal
- Sending terminal contents to Notepad with click of a button
What's new in Xshell 5 Build 0446?
- ADD: Xshell 5 OFFICIAL RELEASE
- FIX: Bug fixes and stability improvements
XshellPortable_5.0.0446_English.paf.exe (3.43 MB)
@ThinstallSoft.com | Xshell Portable 5 Build 0446 (5.0.0446) Download Page | Old Versions
Download Xshell Portable 4 Build 0138 (4.0.0138)
XshellPortable_4.0.0138.paf.exe (3.58 MB)
@ThinstallSoft.com | Xshell Portable 4 Build 0138 (4.0.0138) Download Page
• Author: Thinapp@ThinstallSoft
• Category: Internet Tools
• Post Views: 25544
• Downloads: 10946
• Last Updated: 2014/11/18 22:51:42
• Permalink: https://www.thinstallsoft.com/xshell-portable/